If you are someone who is fed up with unwanted SMS spam on your mobile, SMS Spam Manager lets you block all unwanted messages without any alert at all.
SMS Spam Manager can be a real booster when it comes to blocking unwanted messages. This post describes the features,compatibility list and download information about SMS Spam Manager.
With SMS Spam Manager you can tune your phone with 4 different modes and choose among 6 different filters to block junk and unwanted SMS messages:
- Accept all (inactive) – the phone will accept all incoming SMS messages.
- Block all – the phone will block all incoming SMS messages.
- Accept phonebook only – the phone will accept incoming SMS messages only from people listed in your phonebook. This is an interesting feature for those who wish to block all messages from unknown people. However, this must be used with Caution as you might block some important messages.
- Block from black list rules – the phone will block the incoming SMS messages, which meet at least one of the rules listed below.
Block from black list rules option allows you to filter and block incoming SMS messages in three different ways, choosing one of the three black list rules:
- Telephone number – all messages coming from a defined phone number will be blocked.
- Prefix number – all messages coming from a defined prefix number will be blocked.
- Text match – all messages that contain a defined phrase will be blocked.
Do stay tuned to Technofriends for more, one of the best ways of doing so is by subscribing to our feeds. You can subscribe to Technofriends feed by clicking here.
Filed under: Mobile | Tagged: Alert Sms, Caution, Compatibility List, Different Ways, Filter Criteria, Logs, Mobile, Mobile Sms, Modes, Phone Number, Phonebook, Phrase, Sms Inbox, Sms Manager, Sms Messages, Sms Mobile, Sms Spam, Sms Text, Spam Filter, Telephone Number, Unwanted Messages |