Government of Karnataka is organizing an International Conference on IT called Bangalore IT.biz on 6th, 7th and 8th Nov in Palace Grounds, Bangalore. The various tracks cover various topics such as-ICT in Education, IT Manufacturing-The “Made in India’ story, IT and healthcare etc. among others. This conference will bring together the ‘who’s who’ of the IT industry and offer a plethora of opportunities for mutual growth,
This year, a new segment called YESSS-(Young Entrepreneurs’ Start ups in SoaringSpirits) is introduced, aimed at bringing together young entrepreneurs, successful entrepreneurs and VCs on a common platform to discuss the various aspects of entrepreneurship.
YESSS – Event Details
It would consist of highly focused & interactive sessions on various aspects of entrepreneurship by high-profile successful entrepreneurs and VCs. The target audience would be focused and consist of budding entrepreneurs and various start-ups in IT/Hardware/ITES sector from all over India and the Venture Capitalists eager to invest their money.
Entry is by invitation only to make sure that the audience is focused and relevant to the event.
Date/Time: Nov 7, 2008. 9 AM to 4 PM
Venue: Palace Grounds
For details, please visit http://www.bangaloreit.biz/BangaloreIT_yesss.htm
How Startups can Participate?
1. Nominations are invited from startups in IT/Hardware/ITES space for participation.
2. Interested companies should fill the participation form (in word format only) available at http://www.bangaloreit.biz/pdf/YESSS_participation_form.pdf and send it to Nandini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Participant companies will get a chance to listen to VCs, successful entrepreneurs and interact with them
4. Top 10 selected startups (short-listed on certain criterion) will get a 15 minute slot in YESS to make a presentation showcasing your company.
Last date for submission of participation form: October 31, 2008.
The entry fee is Rs.3,000/-, which entitles you to-
1. 15 minute slot in YESSS to make a presentation showcasing your company, if short-listed.
2. Chance to listen to the mentors, mingle/interact/network with VCs, Angel Investors, Financial Institutions and Successful Entrepreneurs
3. Entry to International exhibition.
Alternatively you can pay Rs 7,500/- and enjoy the benefits of the entire 3 day Conference, and attend Awards Night on 8th (Networking dinner with who’s who of the IT industry)
How VCs/Angel Investors can Participate?
Interested VC/PE firms should fill the participation form (in word format only) available at http://www.bangaloreit.biz/pdf/YESSS_vc_registration_form.pdf and send it to Nandini at email@example.com
For any queries, please contact Nandini Gharpure
Ph: 98867 48973
Also read: Opencommune: Bringing you coworking
Filed under: Events | Tagged: bangalore, bangaloreit.biz, event, Events, Karnataka, News, Technology | 2 Comments »